Fun fact about this photo: I was smiling and laughing because the page I opened the book to had naked people on it. I am a child.
Anonymous said: How do I stay happy?
broaden your interests, wake up earlier, read more, drink water, eat your vegetables, figure out what you love, do what you like, and tell anyone who tries to stop you to fuck off
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
i don’t understand why people don’t instantly respond to “what would your dream superpower be” with the ability to manipulate probability.
think about it. what’s the chance someone will drop 1mil in front of me? 0%? let’s make that 100%. what’s the probability i’ll wake up tomorrow and be X gender? 100%. what’s the probability my bathtub is filled with mac and cheese? 100%.
as a casino employee I can confirm this would be terrifying as fuck
Yes complement, not compliment. A person who accentuates your true personality, who adds fuel to your fire. Someone who can help teach you things you could never learn on your own. The one who sparks your creativity and challenges you to do better and be better.
fish shaming [x]
jesus christ i’ve been waiting for this
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of a different sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
after what feels like literally the longest week of my life working on it my marauder’s map dress for leakycon is DONE!! as a side note, i literally never want to use another fine point sharpie in my life.
THIS IS AMAZING OMG
oh my god
God is real
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
Page 1 of 2025